Your support is vital to the long term growth and development of the festival and backs our continued dedication to the EOFF mission.
The NEW Festival Friends Hub is up and running. Visit our new platform on EVENTIVE for our Season Pass Holders and access our Encore Screening Series and growing catalog of Festival Archives. Purchase your Season Pass below to start taking advantage of its perks and participating in the growth of our organization, well-being of our community.
How it helps!
- Pay operational bills, like rent, service subscriptions, legal & professional fees, and more.
- Make cool media to market with around the PNW.
- Equip and enable venues like The Liberty Theatre.
- Deliver our program to more people in and outside of Union County
- Ensure #EOFF2023 is primed and ready to deliver its thirteenth program and create a safe and memorable experience while driving a positive cultural and economic impact in our community.
What else can you do?
- Recruit Friends – share updates on social media and invite your companions to be a part of our audience members and supporters
- Recruit Sponsors
Sign up and receive your Season Pass and Official Festival Friendship status at our Festival Friend Hub. You can pay annually or subscribe monthly to help grease the Festival’s wheels as we cruise towards #EOFF2023 and beyond.
As Eastern Oregon Film Festival moves into more in-person screenings at The Liberty Theatre along with art-house cinema style events at HQ and more screenings on campus at Eastern Oregon University, the Festival Friend Season Pass is your access to perks throughout the year and will auto renew so that we can keep the reels keep on spinning’ >> you are dreamy and I thank you.
Christopher Jennings, Festival Director
For Corporate Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities for your business visit our SPONSORSHIP PAGE.
**Your membership contributions, less the monetary value of goods and services received, are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and deductible for federal income tax purposes.