Your support is vital to the long term growth and development of the festival and supports our continued dedication to the EOFF mission. It helps bring filmmakers to our valley to showcase their work, enables improved virtual presentations and Q&A’s with those artists who are not able to make it – allows us book new and emerging musicians, pay bills, make cool media, and draw audience members from both local communities and the greater northwest. EOFF has redesigned our Membership model to support ongoing annual programming and operations. Your membership will continue to bolster the Festival, while aiding in the development of new programs like the Filmmaker Residency, monthly screenings at The Liberty Theatre and regional presentations designed to engage more of our audience throughout the year.
WIN LODGING AT HOT LAKE!
Lock in your MEMBERSHIP and get entered to win lodging at The Lodge at Hot Lake Springs (for 2) during #EOFF2021 – October 21-23, 2021.
Drawing held at our September Fundraiser!
- Early Access and 25% discount on #EOFF2021 All Access Festival Pass
- $5 Discount on Liberty Theatre Monthly Screening Tickets (beginning November ’21)
- $2 Discount on all additional ticket purchases
- Discount on Festival Merchandise
- Invitation to join Screening Committee Sessions
- Exclusive access to encore screening of Jury award-winning films
- Exclusive access to Members Only Pre-Funk Screening Party (Wednesday, October 20)
- Recognition on the Eastern Oregon Film Festival website & Printed Festival Program
- Onscreen recognition during #EOFF2021
Member Perks + Receive 4 Free Virtual Screening Tickets #EOFF2021
Member Perks + Receive 10 Free Virtual Screening Tickets #EOFF2021
Member Perks + Receive 2 Free All Access Virtual Passes + 10 Free Virtual Screening Tickets #EOFF2021
Christopher Jennings, Festival Director
For Corporate Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities for your business visit our SPONSORSHIP PAGE.
**Your membership contributions, less the monetary value of goods and services received, are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and deductible for federal income tax purposes.